About Resilience Design
Resilience Design is a 100% volunteer run 501(c)(3)tax-exempt charitable organization founded by three colleagues with experience in volunteer management, project and policy analysis, disaster response, educational programming, and nonprofit development.
Resilience Design seeks to support nonprofits, businesses, and government agencies regarding disaster resilience and community engagement as well as to build inclusive development programs that inspire youth to improve their communities. We hope to reduce the discrepancy between stop-gap measures and long-term resilience development utilizing a holistic view of the community.
Reporting to Administrative Department Director, the Fundraising and Development PM will The Fundraising and Development Program Manager is responsible for developing, enhancing, and implementing the organization funding plan.
- Train, manage, and develop a team of volunteers
- Develop and implement a fundraising strategy
- Plan Fundraising Events,
- Meet with potential donors, partners, clients
- Research and apply for grant funding
We are seeking highly motivated volunteers who can commit up 6-10 Hours per week for 6 Months and will tackle all projects with enthusiasm. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Experience in Fundraising
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience Managing volunteers
- Experience in Program Management
- Interest in disaster and/or education programs
Aside from networking with other Volunteers and multi-disciplinary professionals, Resilience Design offers volunteers the opportunity to gain experience in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Community Impact
- Industry Networking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-10 Hours per week for 6 Months