Are you interested in serving in ministry?
If so, this may be a great opportunity for you!
TITLE: Director of Community Outreach
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship, which may lead into either a Part-time of Full-time opportunity in the future.
We are a newly formed ministry, 501(c)(3) - May 2015, which focuses on raising funds online for the rehabiliation of children who have been rescued from Sex Trafficking.
What makes us unique: 100% of the funds raised online get donated to the rehabilitation efforts.
QUALIFICATIONS: A solid work history with reference(s).
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Sending Donor Thank you emails and/or letters
2. Hosting Events or Attending Events (if you live within the SF Bay Area)
3. Updating our Newsletter Subscription Mailing List
4. Liason with Church(es) in your area of residence or employment
5. Blogging (once per month minimum)
- Crisis Intervention
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week (average)
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communications Skills