HELP END MODERN DAY SLAVERY
TITLE: Director of Community Outreach [your city]
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship, which could lead into either a Part-time of Full-time opportunity in the future.
Our Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) - launched in May 2015, focuses on raising funds online for the rehabilitation of children who have been rescued from Sex Trafficking.
What makes us unique: 100% of the funds raised online get donated to the rehabilitation efforts.
QUALIFICATIONS: A solid work history with reference(s).
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Sending Donor Thank you emails and/or letters
2. Hosting Events or Attending Events (attending corporate events if you live in the SF Bay Area)
3. Updating our Newsletter Subscription Mailing List
4. Liason with Civic Groups, Teachers, Parents, Churches or Synagogues, Police and AAUW in your area of residence or employment
5. Blogging (once per month minimum)
QUESTIONS: visit http://one-bread.org
Or, email: Angela Redick @ email@example.com
- Crisis Intervention
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week (average)
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communications Skills