Director of Community Outreach
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
HELP END MODERN DAY SLAVERY!
TITLE: Director of Community Outreach [your city]
Must have a commitment and passion to help eliminate the Sex Trafficking of Children.
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship, which could lead into either a Part-time of Full-time opportunity in the future.
Our Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) - launched in May 2015, focuses on raising funds online for the rehabilitation of children who have been rescued from Sex Trafficking.
What makes us unique: 100% of the funds raised online get donated to the rehabilitation efforts.
QUALIFICATIONS: A solid work history and professional reference(s).
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Sending Donor Thank you emails and/or letters
2. Hosting Events or Attending Events (attending corporate events if you live in the SF Bay Area)
3. Updating our Newsletter Subscription Mailing List
4. Liason with Civic Groups, Teachers, Parents, Churches or Synagogues, Police and AAUW in your area of residence or employment
5. Blogging (once per month minimum)
6. Participating as an Advisor during our Monthly Board of Directors Meeting(s)
QUESTIONS: visit http://one-bread.org
Or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Crisis Intervention
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week (average)
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communications Skills