One Bread Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that launched in May 2015. We are focused on raising funds online for the rehabilitation of children who have been rescued from sex trafficking. What makes us unique?100% of the funds we raise online gets donated to rehabilitation efforts.
TITLE: Director of Community Outreach, [your city]
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship or volunteer role, which may lead into either a Part-time of Full-time opportunity in the future. QUALIFICATIONS: A solid work history, professional references and a commitment to eliminating sex trafficking of children.
1. Hosting and attending events in your city (and attending corporate events if you live in the SF Bay Area)
2. Sending thank-you emails and/or letters to donors
3. Updating our newsletter subscription mailing list
4. Serving as a liaison with civic groups, teachers, parents, churches or synagogues, law enforcement and nonprofits in your area of residence or employment
5. Blogging (once per month minimum)
6. Participating as an advisor during monthly Board of Directors meetings
Please visit our website at one-bread.org before applying.
PO Box 2503, 12935 Alcosta Blvd, San Ramon, CA 94583, US
One Bread Foundation, Inc. advocates, raises awareness and provides monetary support for the rehabilitation of child victims of sex trafficking in the United States. We are involved in collaborating with various organizations, including but not limited to legislators, law enforcement and rehabilitation resources such as Claire's House and New Day for Children here in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Everything One Bread Foundation does is focused on one goal: the sustained well-being of children, especially the most vulnerable.
100% of the funds we raise online through our participation in various affiliate programs gets donated to rehabilitate teens and children rescued from sex trafficking.
Advocacy & Human Rights
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
November 26, 2020
Must be at least 21
Orientation or Training
1–2 hours per week (average, The Target Goal is: 60-90 minutes weekly)