34 people are interested
- Explore and research potential funding sources.
- Prepare and write grant proposals.
- Work closely with FACTR's Executive Team and program managers in planning grant applications to foundations and other funding institutions.
25 North 14th Street, Suite 505, San Jose, CA 95112, US
A multi-cultural, service, research and training center for the promotion of resilience in refugees and immigrants
The specific purpose of this corporation is for service, research and training:
- To provide counseling, psycho- educational services and cultural awareness programs for newcomer families and their children that is respectful of ethnic values and diverse views, including State Laws pertaining to Child Protection, Domestic Violence, Educational, Immigration and other areas.
- To provide a setting for professionals who work with stressed families in newcomer and other circumstances to gain knowledge and skills to help them be effective in their work.
- To develop a knowledge base for dissemination of practices, methods and concepts for use in the broad mental health and Social Services field.
We'll work with your schedule.
15 N. 14th St., Ste 505, SanJose, CA 95112San JoseSan Jose, CA 95110
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- People 55+
- 10 hours per week