Portola Community Center
WhenMon Jul 11, 2016 - Mon Jan 02, 2017
WhereVolunteer site is inPalm Desert, CA 92211
Co-Moderator for Support Group for transplant patients.
Provides emotional support and patient education.
Once a month help set up room for our monthly meetings, introduce guest speakers, and break down room after meeting.
We are looking for someone sympathic and willing to learn about liver and kidney disease, transplant referrals by phone or letter. Also, help find patients resources. Must be articulate and good with people.
- Hospice Care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Physical Therapy
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Orientation! July 26th...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Help us at Halloween...
- Portola Community Center
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Volunteer at the 2017...
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library