The Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida looking for dedicated committee members to join us in making the Creepy Crawl 5K and Fun Walk a huge success! Our walks, which we put on across the state of Florida, are our signature events and we're in need of volunteers to help us market the Creepy Crawl in the Jacksonville community.
Committee member responsibilities include:
- Distributing posters and flyers in your community
- Attending two (2) meetings, the kick off registration party, the event, and participate in an evaluation conference call after the event
- Recruiting teams and walkers
- Giving or getting in-kind items (water, granola bars, fruit, doughnuts, etc.)
- Putting a personal team together and joining us at the event!
Meetings will be held at either the Nemours in Jacksonville or in Nocatee and will last about an hour. All marketing and fundraising materials needed for the success of our committee will be provided!
Meeting 1: July 14, 2016 at Noon at Nemours in Jacksonville
Kick Off Party: Week of September 12
Meeting 2: Week of October 3 in Nocatee (Time TBD)
Creepy Crawl 5K and Fun Walk: Saturday, October 22, 2016. 5K is at 8:00 a.m. and the Fun Walk kicks off at 9:30 a.m.
Wrap Up/Evaluation Conference Call: Week of October 24 (Time TBD)
Specific dates and times will be determined as a committee is formed.
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Couple hours a month for 3 months
- Passion for healthcare and helping people to live without limits