The Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida looking for dedicated committee members to join us in making the Creepy Crawl 5K and Fun Walk a huge success! Our walks, which we put on across the state of Florida, are our signature events and we're in need of volunteers to help us market the Creepy Crawl in the Orlando community.
Committee member responsibilities include:
- Distributing posters and flyers in your community
- Attending two (2) meetings, the kick off registration party, the event, and participate in an evaluation conference call after the event
- Recruiting teams and walkers
- Giving or getting in-kind items (water, granola bars, fruit, doughnuts, etc.)
- Putting a personal team together and joining us at the event!
Meetings will be held at the HFGF office in Winter Park and will last about an hour. All marketing and fundraising materials needed for the success of our committee will be provided!
Meeting 1: First week of August 2016 at the HFGF office (Time TBD)
Kick Off Party: Week of September 5
Meeting 2: Week of October 3 at the HFGF office (Time TBD)
Creepy Crawl 5K and Fun Walk: Sunday, October 30, 2016. 5K is at 8:00 a.m. and the Fun Walk kicks off at 9:30 a.m.
Wrap Up/Evaluation Conference Call: Week of October 31 (Time TBD)
Specific dates and times will be determined as a committee is formed.
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Several hours a month over 3 months
- Passion for healthcare and helping people live without limits