We seek new board members to become part of the Casa Esperanza family. Board and committee meetings are monthly. Approximately 5 to 10 hours per month to share your expertise on behalf of families receiving medical treatment in Albuquerque, traveling from all 33 counties in New Mexico.
We provide team support, transparent information, collegial respect, fun, a sense of meaningful use of your time and expertise as you help us guide our mission. Knowing you have made a difference in your community is always fulfilling.
You must committee to a three year term providing expertise and financial support to our mission and families. Agree to attend the board and committee meetings, adhere to the policies of Casa Esperanza, have a sense of humor, be respectful and compassionate, solutions oriented and have a network of community contacts you will share your passion for our mission with.
You will need to complete a Board application which will be reviewed and voted on by our current Board.
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- a three year commitment
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Dinner Host Coordinator
- Community Outreach and Events
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Program Services Committee Member
- Hospitality Intern