We seek new board members to become part of the Casa Esperanza family. Board and committee meetings are monthly. Approximately 5 to 10 hours per month to share your expertise on behalf of families receiving medical treatment in Albuquerque, traveling from all 33 counties in New Mexico.
We provide team support, transparent information, collegial respect, fun, a sense of meaningful use of your time and expertise as you help us guide our mission. Knowing you have made a difference in your community is always fulfilling.
You must committee to a three year term providing expertise and financial support to our mission and families. Agree to attend the board and committee meetings, adhere to the policies of Casa Esperanza, have a sense of humor, be respectful and compassionate, solutions oriented and have a network of community contacts you will share your passion for our mission with.
You will need to complete a Board application which will be reviewed and voted on by our current Board.
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- a three year commitment
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...