Volunteers needed who would be interested in putting together a Karaoke night at our Family Shelter or at The Palms Inn. The Palms Inn is permanent housing to those who have been/are homeless funded by Catholic Charities of Santa Rosa. The volunteers would be responsible for running a weekly Karaoke night at the Palms. Consistency is important to the residents and staff at the Palms.
**Karaoke machine must be provided by volunteer**
- Relationship Building
- Music Arts
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Ongoing, weekly.
- Must provide own Karaoke machine.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Entertainers for Day Center
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Driving Seniors to Appointments...
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Representative
- Veteran's Shelter Office Assistant