Are you a cheerful and compassionate person who enjoys spending time with elderly people? We need volunteers who can provide a variety of services; shopping, errands, light housekeeping, small home repairs, yard work, help filling out paperwork, pet care, etc. But most important our Volunteers provide new friendships for isolated people.
We match our Volunteers one on one with an elderly person. Families with older children, teens and couples welcome.
A typical visit with your Neighbor is two to three hours weekly or every other week. You will set your own schedule. For more information call 720-859-2248 or e-mail jgonzalez @seniorhub.org Volunteers have great hearts!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-3 hours weekly or every other week
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer