GREAT LAKES CARING HOSPICE is looking for more wonderful volunteers in the OAKLAND COUNTY area. Our volunteers pay friendly, companionship visits to our patients.
Volunteers are needed to visit with patients and engage them in activities such as playing music or singing, working on a craft project, sharing a special talent, or simply providing companionship through listening, talking, or holding a hand. They often provide respite care, allowing family members and caregivers to take a much-needed break.
All volunteers are given training to ensure the comfort of themselves and hospice patients and families alike. YOU ARE GIVEN TONS OF SUPPORT!!
Brighten someone's day! Please contact Crystal Hickerson, Volunteer Coordinator at 800-379-1600, ext. 3523 for more information.
We look forward to speaking with you!
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month
- Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- JOIN The Hospice Volunteer...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Spice Up Your Resume with the...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- ***Help Us With Veteran Pinning...
- ***FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS...