The Los Alamos Nature Center is a georgeous building overlooking the canyons of Los Alamos. We are looking for friendly doecents to handle our front desk. Doecents are the first impression visitors have of us and they handle visitor questions, orientation to exhibits, and gift shop purchases. It's a fun job and interacting with a lot of nice, happy-to-be-here people and keeping up with all the goings on at PEEC. Docents choose their shift availability. Shifts range from 2-4 hours (or more) a month. Training provided. Thanks for considering.
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- you choose!
- Help the Los Alamos Nature Center!
- Docents Needed! Nature Center in...
- Nature Outreach at Special Events
- Gardener: Bring Good Things to...
- Teacher or Speaker: Share your...
- Nature Education Programs
- Planetarium Projectionist
- Facebook addict needed!
- Nature Center Docent
- Front Desk, Docent for Beautiful...
- Help Kids Learn about Nature and...
- Animal Handler & Outreach...