Library Volunteer- Youth Services Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1301 Barcarrota Blvd WBradenton, FL 34205
To assist Children’s and Teen services staff with setup and preparation of programs.
- Assists with room setups before programs.
- Assists with cleanup after programs.
- Assists with preparing props and crafts for youth services’ programs.
- Assists with summer reading programs.
- Clean children’s books.
- Make decorations for display in youth services’ rooms and on their bulletin boards.
- Manage youth services displays establish on monthly themes and upcoming events.
- Provide computer assistance to students.
- Pull Children’s books for storytime themes from created lists.
- Reading buddy-listen to children read aloud.
- Review youth services’ materials.
- Write and read book reviews or public services for podcasts, television and videos
(such as, YouTube and Facebook productions).
- Communication, listening, organizational, people and supply management skills.
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training