Library Volunteer- Collection Maintenance Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1301 Barcarrota Blvd WBradenton, FL 34205
To assist in maintaining the condition and timeliness of library materials.
- Assist with weeding by pulling books off shelves from created lists.
- Maintain and clean and materials.
- Maintain the floating collections.
- Remove barcodes and labels from withdrawn materials.
- Knowledge of the Dewey Decimal System and alphabetical and numerical rules.
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training