Library Volunteer- Circulation Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1301 Barcarrota Blvd WBradenton, FL 34205
To assist circulation staff in varies circulation activities.
- Assisting with transit items that come through delivery.
- Helping with book drops.
- Making phone calls for holds.
- Placing hold items on hold shelf after they are checked in. (at some locations)
- Pulling books from lists such as, requests, RIS reports, expired holds and claims returns.
- Communication, listening, organizational and telephone skills. Also knowledge of the Dewey Decimal System and alphabetical and numerical rules.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training