The PMIEF Liaison provides a vital communications and activities link between the PMI Educational Foundation and the PMI Chapter for the purpose of promoting awareness of PMIEF and providing increased value for PMI Chapter members.
- Attend PMIEF virtual trainings, webinars and monthly teleconferences.
- Become knowledgeable about PMIEF programs, products and resources.
- Remain in communication with the PMIEF Liaison Program Administrator (staff contact) and update the PMIEF staff contact if anything changes regarding your status as PMIEF Liaison or your contact information.
- Use the online 'PMIEF Activity Form for PMI Chapters’ to report back to PMIEF about any chapter programs for social good.
- Subscribe to and remain up-to-date with two PMIEF monthly e-newsletters: 'PM For Social Good’ and the 'PMIEF Liaison Newsletter’.
- Communicate to your PMI Chapter Board the wealth of PMIEF resources the board can utilize and the opportunities for partnering with PMIEF.
- Provide ongoing education to your PMI Chapter board and members about PMIEF.
- Communicate to your PMI Chapter members about the PMIEF resources they can utilize (PMIEF newsletter, scholarships, awards, learning resources, etc.)
- Advocate for the coordination and use of PMIEF resources by your PMI Chapter and/or its members (only when deemed appropriate).
- Represent the interests of PMIEF to your PMI Chapter, its board, and members.
- Promote PMIEF academic scholarships, awards, and training scholarships among your PMI Chapter members and local community, as appropriate.
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas specific to the creation of new programs from your PMI Chapter to PMIEF.
- Suggest new charitable programs and products for PMIEF consideration.
- Program Management
- Adult Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- PMI/PMI Chapter member in good standing