DONATE TO THIS
67 people are interested
The Immigration Intern will be primarily responsible for supporting all aspects of immigration case management; including preparing various immigration forms, conducting legal research, drafting letters and memos, communicating with government agencies, maintaining records in our immigration system, and completing other tasks as necessary. The Immigration Intern will work closely with MRC legal staff to ensure successful case completion.
No prior immigration or legal experience required, however we do ask that you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Possess or are currently completing a bachelor's or other post-secondary degree
- Commitment to serving low-income immigrants
- Able to commit 10-15+ hours/week for 3-4 months
The internship is unpaid; however, prospective interns are welcome to apply for academic credit through their institutions. Applications will be taken on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
To apply, please submit a resume and one-page cover letter expressing your interest in the internship to email@example.com. Please include in the subject line: "Immigration Intern Application."
We'll work with your schedule.
36 Richmond TerraceSuite 307Staten Island, NY 10301
- Legal (General)
- Immigration Law
- Background Check
- 3-4 Months