We are part of Migration Resource Center to achieve the mission by working together. As a team, we will touch lives every day, in a great and small way. Therefore, we are committed to serving families, and individuals with dignity. Migration Resource Center (MRC) is devoted to being client services and provide legal services in the United States. Currently Migration Resource Center (MRC) is looking for volunteer Immigration Assistant to perform the following duties:
- Prepare various immigration forms
- Legal research for particular immigration cases
- Draft letters, memos
- Communicate with government agencies
- Maintain records in our immigration system
- Answer the phone
Reports to assigned Supervisor.
The length of Commitment: MRC is looking for two or three days a week for three months period.
- Legal (General)
- Immigration Law
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Up to three months.
- Spanish Language Preferred