Rukundo International (RI), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is seeking a local photography intern who would be willing to give a few hours of their time each week to help us fulfill our mission. Flexible evening and/or weekend hours can be negotiated based upon availability and schedule. RI was formed to provide educational opportunities, healthcare and nutrition, community-based support, and hope to orphans and other underprivileged and at-risk children and their extended families in Kabale, Uganda. Please visit www.RukundoInternational.org for more information about our organization.
RI is seeking a motivated individual to photograph clothing inventory- approximately 1,000 pieces total in stock, about 50-100 new pieces arriving each week. Intern will be responsible for backdrop set up, dressing mannequin, photographing new inventory, ensuring all stock is accounted for and sizes are accurately reflected, and cleaning up after photoshoot. All equipment provided. Intern will be fully trained prior to operating independently. Approximately 2-4 hours/week. SSL hours available. A percentage of profits from clothing sales donated to Rukundo International.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, as this position requires accurately counting and tracking inventory, as well as ensuring all sizes and colors are correctly identified
- Ability to work in a team
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/week
- Highly organized, attention to detail
- Volunteers Needed to Acquire...
- Outreach Manager
- Volunteers Needed for Nonprofit...
- Vice President
- Clean Water Chapter of Ugandan...
- Instagram Manager
- College Club Leader for...
- Nonprofit Photography Intern
- Web Designer and Content Manager
- High School Club Leader for...
- Social Media Marketing for the...