Want to inspire at-risk youth? Volunteer with RSVP (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and Pomona Hope to assist K-12 students with homework assignments. We need volunteers to help students with developing their reading and math skills.
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
For additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243.
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 4 hrs or more weekly is encouraged
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Financial Literacy Team...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- AmeriCorps VIP Fellowship
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: Health Hotline Consultant
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sister...
- RSVP: After School Tutor...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation