Love n Me is a nonprofit teaching girls and women to love themselves. Please visit our website at www.lovenme.org to learn more about our organization. We're seeking someone who have experience in being a Blogger.
A blogger is someone that writes a blog. A blog is an online journal that a writer can use to share his ideas, thoughts, expertise, or interests. Therefore, a blogger is someone that writes his ideas and thoughts online. Blogging is about self-expression. Bloggers write about their lives, their experiences, their expertise, their passions, and their opinions.
- Write fiction or nonfiction through scripts, novels, and biographies
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail
- Choose subject matter that interests readers
- Work with editors and clients to shape the material so it can be published
- Manage the blog community by moderating and responding to comments.
- SEO implementation
- Answer emails on behalf of the blog.
- Perform blog maintenance activities such as updating plugins.
- Write content for the blog.
- Analyze web analytics data to gauge content performance.
- Manage split testing and other content performance tests.
- Manage subscriptions, syndication, and email newsletters.
- Manage guest posting requests.
1. Content writing skills2. CSS and HTML skills3. Networking skills4. Follow-up skills5. Photo Editing skills6. Social Networking Skills7. Marketing Skills
Visit us at www.lovenme.org and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LoveNMe2015/ to learn more about our organization!
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Internet Research
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- 1 year commitment (5-20 hours a week)
- Please write a letter about your skills, and what you can offer Love n Me
- LGBT Program Director
- Bilingual Writer
- Seeking Board Members
- Social Media
- Social Media & Marketing Expert...
- Developers Needed! Platform for...
- Seeking A Grant Writer
- Domestic Violence Counselor...
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Program Directors
- Creative & Passionate Writer!
- Volunteers Needed