Interested in a career in social work or case management? Assist Client and Family Services staff with administrative duties such as filing, data entry, community outreach and computer lab support. This department provides employment services such as advance educational training, GED/high school completion and career placement. They also assist with housing, behavioral health and peer support as well as co-parent educational classes. The goal for the volunteer or intern is to help staff stay up to date on current administrative tasks.
Qualifications include strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and web research skills. Detail-oriented, accurate, able to work independently with minimal direction are required abilities as well and friendly with good problem solving skills.
The time commitment required for this position is 20-40 hours a week on weekdays for a minimum of 3 months.
Our January through April internship is available on Tuesdays 9am-12pm and Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9am-4pm.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20-40 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Receptionist Intern
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Client and Family Services...
- Hmong Health Outreach Volunteers...
- Community Health Educator Intern
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Food Shelf Assistant
- Renaissance Program Intern