Love n Me is a nonprofit teaching girls and women to love themselves. Please visit our website at www.lovenmeorg to learn more about our organization.
Social media managers are the voice of Love n Me on social and digital media sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Four Square, Instagram, etc.
Skills You Must Have:
2. Social media expertise
3. Customer service specialist
4. Social media management tool masters
5. Copywriting skills (Creavtive)6. Visual intelligence
- Perform regular and scheduled posts/tweets etc across platforms based on best practices
- Create a simplistic best practices manual for used platforms
- Create an index as to why each platform is important for a non-profit
- Common MSI platforms include Face Book, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog, Google+, YouTube, instagram.
- Creating blog posts as a guest blogger (creature feature, intern updates)
- Use tools like Canva and photoshop to create visually stunning content for sharing
- Using established KPIs, perform analytics across all social media platforms
Visit us at www.lovenme.org and like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LoveNMe2015/ to learn more about our organization!
- Business Analysis
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year commitment (5-20 hours a week)
- Please send a letter as to what skills you have, what you can offer, and what you plan to do to help
- LGBT Program Director
- Bilingual Writer
- Seeking Board Members
- Social Media
- Social Media & Marketing Expert...
- Developers Needed! Platform for...
- Seeking A Grant Writer
- Domestic Violence Counselor...
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Program Directors
- Creative & Passionate Writer!
- Volunteers Needed