Graphic Design Internship
WhenTue Jan 30, 2018 09:00 AM - Fri Aug 31, 2018 03:00 PM
Where189 Wall StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540
Graphic Design Internship- Spring/Summer
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. The Foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of good financial decisions. DMFLF creates and makes available free lessons, activities, and assessments of the highest quality to schools and teachers. We are currently developing a student-centered financial literacy program that is standards-based and provides 2.5 credit hours for high school students.
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization. Interns will be paired with a Foundation team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 15-20 hours per week during regular business hours at DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation HQ Princeton, New Jersey.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation mission, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put INTERNSHIP in the subject line.
Graphic Design Interns assist with graphic design, tech support, and editorial tasks as well as project management, including project initiation, working with the internal creative team stewarding the review and approval process. Implementing and fine tuning DMFLF Curriculum materials, Branding, FitKit Micro Economy Board Game and other elements of the program for packaging and distribution. Interns/Service Learners will participate in professional development workshops and networking opportunities when offered by the organization.
- Support MSM Service Learning Interns in Producing Marketing and promotional Items as well as graphics for use in social media
- Design Page and PowerPoint Slide Formants
- Design FitKit Board Game
- Researching and contacting printers and product suppliers
- Attend Workshops
- Collaborate with game development on related projects
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training