Experience with Wordpress and Bluehost is a plus!
Some of the typical job duties will include:
- Creating, updating, and building content for the NHEG website
- Help with website maintenance
- Be willing to commit to at least 5 - 10 hours a week
- At least 2 years of website design experience, experience with WordPress is a must
- Communication skills - must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and trust
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration. Social media links.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 3-5 hours a week
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- Content management on WordPress...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Science Tutor for High school...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator