Marketing, Social Medial Spring/Summer Internship
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. The Foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of good financial decisions. DMFLF creates and makes available free lessons, activities, and assessments of the highest quality to schools and teachers. We are currently developing a student-centered financial literacy program that is standards-based and provides 60 hours for high school students.
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization. Interns will be paired with a Foundation team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 15-22 hours per week during regular business hours at DMFLF HQ Princeton, NJ.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation mission, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put INTERNSHIP and Focus Area in the subject line.
Marketing and Social Media:
Interns will be divided into three departments according to skill levels. The three departments of Marketing and Social Media include Content Writer, Associate Analyst, and Social Media Coordinator. The content writer will be responsible for creating new content that will carry on DoughMain's message and values. Interns will review and update the Foundation Marketing Social Media Plan, update print materials, update and maintain social media, while implementing, increasing and fine tuning our social media marketing presence on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog and e- newsletter. Interns/Service Learners will participate in professional development workshops and networking opportunities when offered by the organization.
- Create content for Google organic (SEO) and paid (AdWords) programs.
- Write compelling copy for blogs, newsletter, infographics, and related marketing collateral.
- Track content effectiveness and create a continuous process of improvement.