Volunteer need to lead instruction on basic reading and writing to senior citizens who are in need of these skills. Center hours are M-F 10am-3pm. Certification preferred but not required.
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 3-6 month committment
- HIPAA test completion
- Musical Volunteer
- Yoga/fitness leader
- Tech/Gadget Volunteer (Bilingual...
- Arts and Crafts Volunteer...
- Bi-lingual Volunteer/Translator...
- Office Clerical...
- Coupon Club Leader
- Certified Zumba Volunteer Leader
- Wimauma Senior Center Garden...
- Fitness Leader Volunteer...
- Food Preparation Volunteer
- Special Project (Data Entry)...
- Conversational Spanish...
- Literacy Volunteer Leader
- Conversation Companions
- Newsletter/Journalist Volunteer
- Musical Performer - Dance,...