- Description: Ensure that information about the Jr. ACT-SO and ACT-SO programs are effectively communicated to schools, churches, any other education institutions in the area, within press releases and via social media.
- Qualifications: Need to possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Possessing a working knowledge of mass communication tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin is desirable but not required. Need to have teamwork, planning, presentation and time management skills.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 4 hours a month
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide