- Description: Work with the Jr. ACT-SO Administrative Aide to complete all administrative and support activities that enable Jr. ACT-SO to function as a standalone group within the ACT-SO organization
- Qualifications: Need to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Need to possess teamwork, planning and time management skills.
- Meeting Location: Glenbard South High School, Room 308, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- # of Volunteers Needed: 2
- Meeting Dates: 1 st and 3 rd Sat. of each month, 2-5pm, September 2016 - March 2017
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 6 to 8 hours a month
- Historian to document the...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide