- Description: Work with a team of students (grades 6-8) to identify a societal, environmental or industrial problem that has been identified by the team and develop a solution for the problem using a design process. Will be the team computer and web page design resource expert.
- Qualifications: Must have the ability to work with middle school students. Need to have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), HTML and CSS. Should also possess leadership, problem-solving, presentation, analytical, teamwork and planning skills.
- Meeting Location: Glenbard South High School, Room 308, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- # of Volunteers Needed: 3
- Meeting Dates: 1 st and 3 rd Sat. of each month, 2-5pm, September - March
- Teaching / Instruction
- Problem Solving
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 - 10 hours each month
- Jr. High School Technical Mentor
- Jr. ACT-SO Assistant...
- Corporate Fundraising Assistance...
- ACT-SO Assistant Administrative...
- Student Recruitment for Academic...
- Experienced Grant Locator/Writer...
- Jr. High School Academic Coach
- Volunteer Recruitment Team Member
- Marketing Coordinator For High...
- Graphic Designer is needed...
- Community Liasion
- Publicity Aide