Article Writer for Various Security Topics
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Operations Security Professional's Association (OSPA) is a 501c3 based in the US. We work with government /military entities, schools, domestic violence shelters, neighborhood watch groups and anywone else that needs security information. We are a membership organization, but have resources available for non-members.
In order to support our educational mission, we need articles and website content, preferably 500 words or greater. Any topic related to Operations Security (OPSEC) would be suitable, but some potential topics include (but are not limited to):
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT): That is, information that can be found in open, public sources
- Certain cybersecurity topics / staying safe online
- Online privacy
- Protecting trade secrets
- Dumpster diving laws
- OPSEC and military operations
- Competitve intelligence countermeasures
- Protecting youself while on vacation (from an OPSEC perspecitive)
- OPSEC and counterterrorism
- Creating a security training program
These are just some ideas. Many security topics would work for this. Let's talk about it and come up with some ideas that interest you!
- Technical Writing
- Teaching / Instruction
- Social Media / Blogging
- Reading / Writing
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Please provide writing samples