We are seeking individuals with excellent communications and organizational skills. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with headquarters in Seattle Washington. Part of our effort to raise money to support our effort in reducing school violence is to integrate ourselves within the celebrity culture in order to get representatives to help us raise money and support our various events.
This position requires individuals who have experience with public relations and marketing. Please attach a resume with your initial cover letter.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10 hours a week
- Social Media Marketing
- Data Geeks Keeping Kids Safe
- Community outreach coordinator
- School Contact/Education...
- We Need A Front end developer...
- Grant Researchers and Writers
- Celebrity Recruiting...
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Alliance coordinator
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Science Research to...