We are looking for a volunteer to cook lunch and/or dinner for our youth. You do not need to be a professional, but does need to have a love for food and preparation.
As an emergency shelter, we have anywhere from 1 - 20 kids, ages 11-17, at a time. Meals will need to be prepared to reflect the number of kids.
We are looking for a daily cook but if you can only prepare one meal that is fine too. You can come in and prepare the meal or have it prepared and dropped off to heat up later, whatever works best for you.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Are you an Extreme Couponer?
- Youth Counselor Intern/Extern
- Heroes in Recovery Golf...
- The Great Inflatable Race -...
- COOK NEEDED
- Yoga Instructor
- Booth Representative
- Knitting Teacher
- Kids Entertainment
- Graphic Designer
- Summer Activities
- Help bring our Garden back to...
- Group Activities
- Volunteer Needed - The Great...
- BNI Golf Tournament - Volunteers...
- Volunteers needed to assist...
- Help Stuff the Bus