Help us assist our neighbors and create a healthier community! We are looking for volunteers to provide blood pressure screenings and referrals in our lobby and at some community events. Volunteers who are at least 18 years of age and have a background as a CNA, MA, LPN, RN or MD or a student is preferred. Hmong, Somali or Spanish fluency is a plus. Training will be provided.
Current openings are Monday 12-3pm, Tuesdays 9am-12pm, Tuesdays 12-3pm, Wednesday 10am-2pm, Thursdays 12-3pm, Fridays 9am-12pm, and Fridays 12pm-3pm
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a week
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Children's Dental Health Events...
- Receptionist Intern
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Client and Family Services...
- Health Outreach Volunteers with...
- Community Health Outreach Worker...
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Food Shelf Assistant
- Health Screening Volunteer