Help us assist our neighbors and create a healthier community! We are looking for volunteers to provide blood pressure screenings and referrals in our lobby and at some community events. Volunteers who are at least 18 years of age and have a background as a CNA, MA, LPN, RN or MD or a student is preferred. Hmong, Somali or Spanish fluency is a plus. Training will be provided.
Current openings are Monday 12-3pm, Tuesdays 9am-12pm, Tuesdays 12-3pm, Wednesday 10am-2pm, Thursdays 12-3pm, Fridays 9am-12pm, and Fridays 12pm-3pm
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a week
- Receptionist Intern
- Furniture Moving
- Health Outreach Volunteers with...
- Community Health Outreach Worker...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer Driver
- Health Screening Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Children's Dental Health Events...
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Grant Research Volunteer or Intern
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant - Serving...