Web design is the process of creating websites. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design.
- Reparse work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Currently seeking or have a degree in designing.
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- Focus Group for Parents or...
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Project Manager for Fundraising...
- Video expert
- Survey Designer and Research...
- BOOK KEEPER
- Content developer
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Policy Procedure Writer 1
- Social Media Community Manager
- BOARD TREASURE
- Public Relations Team Member
- Experienced Grant Writer
- Public Relations Assistant
- - COPY - Volunteer Coordinator