Web content development is the process of researching, writing, gathering, organizing, and editing information for publication on web sites.
- Manage web traffic and analyze alterations accordingly to improve the Return on Investment.
- Project Management along with front-end development advertising using Ad words and other tools, implementation and optimization.
- Validating contents for accuracy and usability using support communications and ensure adherence to goals set by the higher officials.
- To find out the right place for the placement of contents in the website to develop the business and act as a traffic manager for supplier online marketing operations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Currently seeking or have a degree in content development.
- Proofreading skills to ensure accuracy in marketing materials for spelling/grammar.
- Knowledge of AP writing style.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Knowledge of performing arts preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, meet deadlines and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain superior attention to detail.
- Ability to capture/edit video and photos preferred.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- Focus Group for Parents or...
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Project Manager for Fundraising...
- Video expert
- Survey Designer and Research...
- BOOK KEEPER
- Content developer
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Policy Procedure Writer 1
- Social Media Community Manager
- BOARD TREASURE
- Public Relations Team Member
- Experienced Grant Writer
- Public Relations Assistant