So you want to be a blogger, do you? Blogging over the long term takes: Passion, Purpose, Productivity, People Skills, Planning and Persistence.
- Write fiction or nonfiction through scripts, novels, and biographies.
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail.
- Choose subject matter that interests readers.
- Work with editors and clients to shape the material so it can be published.
- Manage the blog community by moderating and responding to comments.
- SEO implementation.
- Handle social media marketing activities such as posting to twitter and Facebook.
- Answer emails on behalf of the blog.
- Perform blog maintenance activities such as updating plugins.
- Write content for the blog.
- Analyze web analytics data to gauge content performance.
- Manage split testing and other content performance tests.
- Manage subscriptions, syndication, and email newsletters.
- Manage guest posting requests.
- Currently seeking or have a degree in Blogging.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Experience writing/managing a company blog and managing social media channels for a brand.
- Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing.
- Strong, proven passion for travel.
- Solid understanding of basic HTML.
- Experience writing SEO-friendly website content.
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours/week
- Focus Group for Parents or...
- Marketing Person
- Policy Procedure Writer 2
- Project Manager for Fundraising...
- Video expert
- Survey Designer and Research...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- BOOK KEEPER
- Content developer
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Public Relations Manager
- GRANT WRITER ASSISTANT
- Policy Procedure Writer 1
- Social Media Community Manager
- BOARD TREASURE
- Public Relations Team Member
- Experienced Grant Writer