Spanish Lake Community Development Corporation is in search of Board Members for our non-profit 501(C)(3). Candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to listen, analyze and think creatively.
- Willing to learn more about the nonprofit, prepare for and attend board and committee meetings.
- Open to developing skills, such as cultivating and soliciting funds, recruiting additional board members and other volunteers and reading financial statements.
- Possess community-building skills and a sense of values, personal integrity and concern for the nonprofit's development.
Spanish Lake is a Missouri nonprofit public benefit corporation recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable, tax-exempt organization pursuant to section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and create socially and economically healthy living environments in the Spanish Lake area of North St. Louis County by promoting and engaging in neighborhood improvement projects and other related activities, including the provision of decent housing that is affordable to low-and moderate-income residents .
This position is strictly voluntary and does not receive compensation for your services.
- Urban Planning
- Real Estate & Leasing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 4 hours per month
- Two positions held for Low/Moderate Income; One for 63138 resident