- Collect data.
- Maintain accurate records of collected information.
- Manage and respond to project-related email.
- Attend project meetings.
- Summarize project results.
- Prepare articles, reports, and presentations.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- 5 hours per week.
- Minimum one-year commitment.
- Commitment to BEST’s mission.
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate well with others.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please submit an application form available at https://www.bestalliance.org/application.html.
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Legal (General)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18