- Draft, edit, and write grant proposals.
- Work closely with BEST staff in developing grant proposals.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of particular areas involved in identifying and soliciting grants.
- Assist with identifying potential grant opportunities.
- Reports to Communications Manager.
- 5-10 hours per week.
- Minimum one-year commitment.
- Commitment to BEST’s mission.
- Strong grant writing experience and proven grant contract success track record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to listen and develop information into grant proposals.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please submit an application form available at https://www.bestalliance.org/application.html.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18