ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Record financial transactions in QuickBooks (receipts and expenditures).
- Scan and attach supporting documents in QuickBooks.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements monthly.
- Create monthly financial statements.
- Ensure appropriate customer/donor information is recorded in Quickbooks and Salesforce.
- Adhere to industry best practices and BEST bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Run payroll every two weeks and file state and federal payroll taxes.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Reports to Executive Director.
- 6-10 hours per month.
- Minimum one-year commitment.
- Commitment to BEST’s mission.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in accounting policies, processes, and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Payroll and accounting experience preferred.
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please submit an application form available at https://www.bestalliance.org/application.html.
- Financial Auditing
- Cost Analysis
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18