You CAN Make A Difference!
Jennings Hospice visiting volunteers provide specialized visits to terminally ill patients with a focus on comfort, support and the enhancement of the quality of life. Volunteers provide companionship, vigil support, and a calm presence to our patients and their families. Our volunteers provide inspirational music, read inspirational text or scripture, play games with, or just sit and visit with the patient's and/or family's.
If you would like some more information regarding Jennings Hospice volunteer opportunities please contact Laura Resecker Volunteer Coordinator at 216-581-2900 ext. 2308.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Around your schedule
- Jennings Transportation Assistant
- Jennings Visiting Companions
- Jennings Gift Shop Associate...
- Jennings Hospice Visiting...
- Jennings Special Events...
- Jennings Wellness Center Assistant
- Greeter - for growing Senior...
- Jennings Hospice Companion and...
- Jennings Hospice Bereavement...
- Jennings Assisted Living needs...