You CAN Make A Difference!
As a member of the Hospice team, the Bereavement Volunteer provides individual bereavement, social, and emotional support to Hospice bereaved family members and significant others through phone contact and/or visits. The volunteer engages in active listening, provides companionship and attention to the bereaved individual's needs, feelings, values, and opinions.
If you are interested in becoming a Jennings Hospice Volunteer, please call Laura Resecker, Volunteer Coordinator 216-581-2900 ext. 2308
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As often as your schedule allows
- Jennings Transportation Assistant
- Jennings Visiting Companions
- Jennings Gift Shop Associate...
- Jennings Hospice Visiting...
- Jennings Special Events...
- Jennings Wellness Center Assistant
- Jennings Adult Day Center...
- Greeter - for growing Senior...
- Jennings Hospice Companion and...
- Jennings Hospice Bereavement...