As a member of the Hospice team, the Bereavement Volunteer provides individual bereavement, social, and emotional support to Hospice bereaved family members and significant others through phone contact and/or visits. The volunteer would engage in active listening, provide companionship, and provide attention to the bereaved individual's needs, feelings, values, and opinions.
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As often as your schedule allows
- Warm and compassionate...
- Gift Shop Associate
- Clean n' Soft Program Volunteers
- Patient Care Volunteer-Hospice
- Administrative Volunteer- Hospice
- Special Events Assistants for...
- Wellness Center Assistant
- Morning Shoppers
- Adult Day Center Volunteer
- Intergenerational Program...
- Games and Crafts Volunteers
- Companion/Vigil Volunteer-Hospice
- Bereavement Volunteer-Hospice