Community Outreach Program Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where61 Corporate CircleNew Castle, DE 19720
Easterseals Community Outreach Program is seeking a part-time volunteer to provide assistance to staff in the Caregiver and Assistive Technology Resource Center. The primary role of the Community Outreach Program is to provide support and information to caregivers. Volunteer support would help us continue to expand the program to reach more caregivers. The volunteer will be working closely with the Outreach Assistant with all aspects of the Community Outreach Program. Tasks include (but are not limited to) clerical work, mailing projects, organizing of inventory, and interacting with callers/visitors to the Resource and Technology Demonstration Center. The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel as well as possess strong communication skills. Experience working with persons with disabilities or special health care needs is a plus.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 days per week for at a minimum of 4 months.
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Community Ambassador Volunteers
- Community Outreach Program...
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Office Assistant Volunteer –...