Kindred Hospice is seeking volunteers to help with regular mailings and filing. Mailings to physicians are done weekly or bi-weekly, and mailings to bereaved families are done monthly with volunteers coordinating this effort. Keeping files in order in the bereavement office can be done weekly or bi-weekly as well.
As required by Medicare, the Kindred Hospice volunteer team provides support for the administrative staff as well as for our hospice patients and their families. We invite you to join our team of outstanding volunteers!
Volunteers must be at least 16 years old to volunteer in our office.
For more information about our program, call (614.414.0500) or email (email@example.com).
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- SEWING - EASY SEWING PROJECTS...
- Bereavement Support Volunteer
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Mailings and filing -...
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans
- Birthday Cake & Cookie Bakers...