Volunteers Needed for Dinner/Dance Organizing
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVarious LocationsBaltimore, MD 21202
HDSA is the premier non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by Huntington's disease. Commonly called "HD" this neurodegenerative disorder affects a person's ability to walk, talk, think and reason and it is said that the symptoms are like having Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and ALS--simultaneously.
HDSA's Maryland Affiliate is seeking volunteers to help us make the fall Celebration of Hope dinner/dance on October 15th a smashing success! We need a variety of support including pre-event tasks like securing auction items and sponsorships, and help on the day-of the event there are a variety of tasks we can use help with. If you are interested in helping plan for this fundraiser or help on the day of the event please contact us. We promise to make it fun!
Contact Ms. Shawn Supers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-431-8573 with your interest. If you email please include your phone number so we can be sure to follow up with you!
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- flexible, volunteer makes their own schedule
- Delaware Team Hope Walk...
- VA Beach Team Hope Walk...
- Volunteers Needed for...
- Erie, PA Team Hope Walk & 5k Run...
- HDSA Southeast VA Opportunities
- DC Team Hope Walk Volunteers...
- Volunteer Assistant
- Lehigh Valley Team Hope Walk...
- HDSA Central Maryland...
- HDSA Eastern PA Opportunities
- Greensburg, PA Team Hope Walk...
- HDSA Western PA Opportunities
- Golf Tournament Volunteers Needed!
- HDSA Washington, D.C. Metro...