Meal Provider Groups
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where435 Limestone StreetIndianapolis, IN 46202
Provide and serve a meal for our House guests (25 people for breakfast or 50 people for dinner).
Below are our service project guidelines we use for the safety of our volunteers and comfort of the families we serve.
* All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older unless they are directly supervised by an adult.
* Service projects are typically planned for 1-10 people.
* Typical service projects are up to 2 hours in length.
Your group is asked to supply all the food, paper products, plastic ware, drinks and cups. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please click on the following link access our online meal calendar to schedule a meal.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hours depending upon your menu
- To learn more: visit http://www.rmhccin.org/how-you-can-help/ways-to-volunteer/provide-a-meal/