Meal Provider Groups
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
23 people are interested
Provide and serve a meal for our House guests (25 people for breakfast or 50 people for dinner).
Below are our service project guidelines we use for the safety of our volunteers and comfort of the families we serve.
* All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older unless they are directly supervised by an adult.
* Service projects are typically planned for 1-10 people.
* Typical service projects are up to 2 hours in length.
Your group is asked to supply all the food, paper products, plastic ware, drinks and cups. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please click on the following link access our online meal calendar to schedule a meal.
We'll work with your schedule.
435 Limestone StreetIndianapolis, IN 46202
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- People 55+
- 2-3 hours depending upon your menu
- To learn more: visit http://www.rmhccin.org/how-you-can-help/ways-to-volunteer/provide-a-meal/