Help a non profit reinvent itself! Lend your expertise to a very worthy cause!
FACES Inc.- Family Assessment, Counseling & Education Services
FACES is an agency in Orange County CA which provides counseling, parenting classes, monitored visits and co-parenting classes for parents and children in single parent families. Our advisory board helps with oversight management, fundraising, outreach, and recruiting volunteers. Our policy for serving on the board is:
- Fill out an interest form online. Set up a tour of FACES offices with board member.
- As a potential board member you can visit one board meeting
- The potential board member given a list of responsibilites, including the willingness to give a donation which you wish to give to the organization, and attend all monthly meetings in Fullerton CA,
- The board votes on the membership and the board member is sworn in at the next meeting.
FACES has a wonderful, warm hearted, genersous and active board and would love to have you join us! http://www.facescal.org/volunteer
About FACES Inc.- Family Assessment, Counseling & Education Services
2601 E. Chapman Ave Ste 114, Fullerton, CA 92831, US
F.A.C.E.S. mission is to provide community based professional counseling and other services for children and their families in crisis from separation and divorce, and to provide education to prevent family violence.
Family Assessment Counseling & Education Services, bettter known as F.A.C.E.S. was founded in 1988 for children and families in crisis.
Our Programs were developed in response to community needs They include:
- Family and Child Counseling, monitored visits, anger management, parenting classes, single parents groups, co-parents groups, teen anger management, childrens groups.
- Education Services for professionals who work with families. English and Spanish, Farsi, Korean, Vietnamese, etc.
Fundraising events include a volunteer recognition lunch, a barbecue, a gala dinner in the fall, a pie eating contest on CSUF campus, a Thanksgiving Feast for volunteers, several restaurant fundraisers, a casino night and Hearts in Action every year in February. Please see our website at www.facescal.org for more information.