The War Horse is seeking someone to create a media kit highlighting the best of our nonprofit. The candidate will have experience working with PDF documents and advertising, on the web or in print. The ideal volunteer will be mindful that the kit needs to suit a wide audience.He or she will detail our mission statement. They will feature the different topics that our publication illuminates, for and about veterans. They will promote our commitment to openly-sourced records and the earnest discussion of war in a post 9/11 world. The volunteer will compile testimonials from the military community and those who impact it. The candidate will emphasize ways to donate to and participate in our mission. They will list a directory of our writers, our donors and our awards. The volunteer will assure that all contact information is up to date.
This is a position that is creative, but demands a professional eye.
Keen editing and graphic design skills
Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Help Us Find Money!
- Showcase Your Graphic Design...
- We Need A Strategic Thinker!
- Grant Writer/Money Getter
- Seeking A Newsletter Volunteer
- Can You Make Connections?
- Administrative Rockstar Needed!
- Help Us Code Custom Squarespace...
- Can You Find The Facts?
- Can You Crawl and Scrape for...
- Fundraising Professional
- Put Your Research Skills To The...
- Need A Creative Outlet With A...
- Are You A Newshound?
- Seeking A Communications Volunteer
- Wanted: Salesforce...