Are You a Visionary? Want to Build a Community?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereEscambia County, FloridaPENSACOLA, FL 32501
Looking for a new community-based project to socially invest and help launch to help empower children, youth, parents, families, adults and senior citizens to work together in achieving their true potential?
Looking for a realistic "Tomorrowland" as depicted in the Disney movie "Tomorrowland" focusing on bringing together individuals from around the US to create a comprehensive facility that will provide personal, socioemotional, academic, interest/talent, career, service learning and educational developmental services and opportunities throughout the lifespan?
Strongly desiring to utilize your knowledge, skills, abilities, interests, talents, connections, and resources to make a real difference in the lives of those less fortunate?
Well, look no further.
The Community Learning Enhancement Institute (CLEI) Task Force, based in Pensacola, FL, is conducting a nationwide search and sending out this "invitation" to seek others who can "catch the vision" of what can be possible, if like-minded people can collaborate together in a place free from bureaucracy and other such hindrances to create the Community Learning Enhancement Institute, Inc. (CLEI).
The CLEI is designed to be a comprehensive multidisciplinary one-stop, full-service community-based facility promoting lifespan personal, socioemotional, academic, interest/talent, career, service learning, and educational developmental services and opportunities for eligible and qualifying children, parents/guardians, families, adults and senior citizens strongly desiring to achieve their true potential despite the environmental presence of societal ills (e.g. poverty, familial dysfunction, delinquency, illiteracy, gangs, etc.). CLEI will provide personalized prevention and intervention measures that cultivate proactive mindsets and productive citizenry. The full-scaled model will be comprised of networked systemic and synergistic components, such as:
- Administration, Organizational Management, Support Operations
- Comprehensive Training (Professional Development), Research, Product & Process Development, Program Evaluation, and Community Outreach Services
- Comprehensive Multidisciplinary Diagnostic Evaluations and Prescriptive Learning & Opportunity Resource Services
- Comprehensive Specific Learning Disabilities, AD/HD, High Functioning Autism, and Emotional Trauma Services
- Comprehensive Gifted and Talented Career Development Pipeline Programming Services and Opportunities
- Comprehensive At-Risk Prevention and Intervention Programming Services
- Comprehensive Senior Citizens Programming Services and Opportunities
We need people who are committed to our cause and will proactively help us with the developmental incubation of the startup phase in order to begin assisting those in need, including the following:
- Nonprofit business and administrative organizational management
- Startup operational processes
- Developing a capital campaign for operational management
- Human resources management formation and personnel recruitment
- A "voice"for the CLEI (e.g. a/an Oprah or Bill Gates personality) - someone who is recognizable, reputable and passionate about the human empowerment and learning potential development of at-risk children, youth, families, adults
- Social philanthropists, corporate sponsors, organizational affiliates and supporters
- Professional fundraising consultants/solicitors
- Realtors willing to assist with securing a building site for initial operations and real estate management
- And more
If you would be able to and/or know of others who would be available and committed to assist us in the organizational startup process of the CLEI, please contact Dr. Jamison for more information via the email address provided. Please type "CLEI" in the subject line of your email.
Hope you will join us in this joint effort endeavor.
- Program Management
- Special Needs
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month
- Interested persons must be committed and passionate; can offer professional services pro bono