Seasons Hospice is seeking mindfullness volunteers to make a difference in the lives of our patients at this particular sensitive juncture of their lives. Mindfulness volunteers would work closely with our team to meet the patients where they are at psychologically and or spiritually and provide support. Volunteers would visit patients who would benefit from additional mindfulness guidance as they face their final chapter.
Prior experience in hospice care is a plus, but not necessary. Seasons will provide comprehensive hospice training to all motivated applicants. Please contact us for more information.
"Letting each moment die its own natural death. Attachment and aversion are attempts to resuscitate or kill an experience. Mindfulness allows us to receive the experience directly and respond more like a compassionate hospice worker than an aggressive ER Doctor."
Noah Levine - Against the Stream
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- A couple hours a month minimum
- Facilitate Legacy Projects for...
- Vigil Volunteer
- Theology Students and Hospice
- Sensory Based Volunteering for...
- Hospice Music Companion
- Care Companion Volunteer
- Ecumenical Hospice Volunteer
- Wilderness Therapy and Hospice
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Interorganizational Hospice Liason
- Active Listening Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering For Med...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
- Art Therapy and Hospice
- Pet Therapy and Hospice
- Circle of Care
- Aromatherapy and Hospice
- Mindfulness and Hospice