Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out exhibit and facility maintenance and repair
- Safety patrol of museum making sure all exhibits and facilities are safe for our visitors
- Handy man/woman experience
- Experience using power tools
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs
- A pleasing smile and a warm, friendly greeting to all who come to Hands On!
- Willingness to do assigned tasks because it is in the best interest of Hands On!
- Approximately 2-4 hours per month. Could require additional hours to prepare museum for busy season or if a new exhibit is being installed. May need to schedule some work after hours or on days museum is closed (Sunday & Monday).
- Professional, Comfortable, Casual Clothing (no slogans) with comfortable shoes
- Operations Manager
- Making a positive impact on Hands On! facility
- Satisfaction of maintaining excellent facility appearance
- Satisfaction of contributing to your community
- Volunteer appreciation
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment