Maintenance Guru needed
3 people are interested
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out exhibit and facility maintenance and repair
- Safety patrol of museum making sure all exhibits and facilities are safe for our visitors
- Handy man/woman experience
- Experience using power tools
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs
- A pleasing smile and a warm, friendly greeting to all who come to Hands On!
- Willingness to do assigned tasks because it is in the best interest of Hands On!
- Approximately 2-4 hours per month. Could require additional hours to prepare museum for busy season or if a new exhibit is being installed. May need to schedule some work after hours or on days museum is closed (Sunday & Monday).
- Professional, Comfortable, Casual Clothing (no slogans) with comfortable shoes
- Operations Manager
- Making a positive impact on Hands On! facility
- Satisfaction of maintaining excellent facility appearance
- Satisfaction of contributing to your community
- Volunteer appreciation
About Hands On! Children's Museum
318 N. Main Street, Hendersonville, NC 28792, US
The mission of Hands On! is to provide children and families with "hands on" educational experiences that stimulate the imagination and motivate learning in a fun, safe environment.
Hands On! offers an affordable, educational and fun way to spend the day with your children, grandchildren, and students ages 1 - 10. This is a safe gathering place where kids can be kids while learning is nurtured. Field trips, special events, and birthday parties are welcome. We also offer traveling programs to local schools.
We'll work with your schedule.
318 North Main St.Hendersonville, NC 28792
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair